Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Class reflection

I have been more than pleased with this class. I have been able to brush up on many of the skills that I already had but did not use for a while! I have been able to implement a few things in the classroom without the overwelming feeling of technology. So far, my students have had the opportunity to respond articles through google groups and have enjoyed it! They think it's so " modern and upbeat" They have also used inspiration as tool for the political party outline. Their assigment was to outline the candidates and thier platforms as well as how the Constitution works. I showed them the example that I had done in this class and they responded well on the assignment. I'm looking forward to implement more of what I have left to learn in this class so far..

No comments: